Sunday, April 06, 2008

This post is entitled... "What Happened here really?"

The video is painful -- truly truly painful -- but worth the watch. Although you may regret the 5 minutes of your life that you will never get back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus

I think maybe I'm going to learn this dance in the privacy of my own home and video tape myself - hoping someone will find it and post it all over the internet. Hey I could join the wonderful and unique breed of YouTube celebrities. Only think...



"Delusions of Grandeur" ---
Also did I mention that Jane's Nursery leader said that she throws better than everyone in the nursery. Awesome. No no i'm not beaming with competitive pride at all. Not at all. no visions of future glory either ;)

2 comments:

Kristen said...

And we all know that you are not competitive at all. Hee hee hee. Love the new look, by the way.

The Edwards Family said...

Like the new look. I completely understand the pride and joy you have with Jane's ability to throw. And yes I definately think Sadie needs a Pezgato Jr. shirt.