Friday, May 23, 2008

Okay I'm far too lazy to turn these pics the right direction. I'm sure you guys will be able to figure something out though. Things are going well. We're moving to portland at the end of june. We're sad to be leaving here but excited too.

Also I'm pregnant. I'm about 16 weeks along. (and i'm sure everyone would love to be around to watch me attempt to handle this :) It's been good so far. Dan told Jane my belly button was a microphone to talk to the baby so she shouts "hellwwwooo" into it constantly. Good times. Hope everyone is doing well.




She climbed in herself just in case you were wondering



4 comments:

Christensens said...

Congratulations on #2! That's always exciting news! I was so tired with my 2nd pregnancy. I swear I was in a coma the whole time. Hopefully you can come visit soon! I'm sure Hallie would have lots of fun with Jane.

Marnie Bergeson said...

Hi Guys. I've been scrolling through your blog and must say that it's so cute! Jane is really growing up. I'm glad to hear she's the best thrower in nursery. Audrey is going into nursery next week and I bet that she'll be the best crier! Love you guys!

Marnie Bergeson said...

Oh, and it was fun to hear that you're pregnant. You'd think I would already know by living here, but sometimes I'm out of the loop, so now I feel informed! I bet Jane's ready to be a big sister.

The Edwards Family said...

Congrats!!! Hope it's another girl.