Monday, June 16, 2008

Well we are moving in a week so you should all be proud that i'm actually on this thing. Updates... well Dan is rushing to get his thesis done. He's been working day and night (literally until 1,2, and 5am) Jane and I are busy packing, working, sleeping and going to the pool. Someone give us all a tranquilizer and wake us up when it's over please!

Anyway, you will be even more shocked when you see we actually have pictures. Amazing I know. Here they are! Our next post will be from Portland






This could come in handy some day...


If she's anything like her mom this will definitely come in handy someday (along with a spare set of keys)




Grease monkey



yes... it did go in









5 comments:

Leisha said...

WOW...so cute! I found your blog through Kurt and Tessa. (i seem to be typing that phrase a lot lately). Congratulations on the new addition. We have 2 girls so Dave would be jealous.
Keep in touch!

Leisha
daveandleishasanders.blogspot.com

Angie said...

I don't envy you guys at all...moves are the worst, especially with kids! Good luck! I am jealous that you get to be in Portland, I love it there! The Portland Temple is my very favorite!!!

Kristen said...

Sounds like you have been busy. When will you arrive in Protland? When you get all settled in, we'll have to drive out for a visit. I am excited that you guys will be close (well, closer anyway).

Marnie Bergeson said...

I was just on the Oregon Coast for a college roommate reunion. It's so pretty there. And, there's lots to do! I'll look forward to visiting you guys there someday.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move...and congrats...I hadn't heard you guys were expecting. Good luck to Dan...EMILY JENSEN