Monday, December 22, 2008

Our roads are still completely covered in snow. It's snowed another couple inches since yesterday. I'm beginning to think I'm stuck here for the winter. But at least we were able to enjoy it



Jane did not love this experience. 25 minutes of preparation. 5 minutes of outside and then she needed to pee. We will try another foray into sledding this week.


a new definition of 'bed head'


this was a happier snow day for jane. she tripped and fell on her face in the snow (what we call a "white wash" but it didn't bother her a bit



5 comments:

Molly said...

that looks SO fun.

your little boy IS THE cutest little boy I have ever seen.

Angie said...

Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big! nice moves Dan, that reminds me of the high school. (pulling eachother behind cars/4-wheelers)

Angie said...

Cute pics! Your kids are getting so big! nice moves Dan, that reminds me of the high school. (pulling eachother behind cars/4-wheelers)

Angie said...

oops sorry.

A Plane Family Story said...

Your little ones are so cute. I hope you all had a great christmas and I glad to see that you are really enjoying the show. I can't believe you are stilling pulling people behind cars (I wish I could be doing that now).