Sunday, October 11, 2009

I had a traumatic realization today. I was dropping jane off at nursery at the usual time. On the door was posted a list of "senior nursery" and "older senior nursery" I thought this was odd but figured they were just splitting up the nursery like they had been talking about. But no... the "older nursery" of which Jane is a member, has been splitting off the second hour to TRANSITION TO SUNBEAMS. My little baby... my tiny little girl is going to be in primary in 2 months. Don't ask me why I've never put this together or even considered it. It just did not occur to me.

1 comment:

The Boz said...

hey guys! I found your blog from Dan and Elise Caffee! How do you guys know them? Anyway, so excited to be re-connected. Your children are adorable! my blog is http://plewgner.blogspot.com It's a combination of my maiden name "Bogner" and my married name "Plewe" Keep in touch! -Laurel