Sunday, August 24, 2008




Influx of posts I know. Things have been relatively good. Dan threw out his back (no he's not 30 yet) so he's been out for a week or so. We've been having a great time with our pools (yes poolS. we bought an inflatable pool and they sent us 2) Nona was out here for a week which was awesome. We all went to the beach to escape the 105 degree weather. Those pics will be coming soon. Jane was very upset when I said we were going to the ocean "no mama. I want to go beach!" After I explained that the ocean was next to the beach that became her favorite phrase. 3 days later "mama, ocean next to the beach"

I'm 32 weeks along now. Getting much closer to the end than we're prepared for. Though it shouldn't be so shocking as I'm apparently rather large (Jane turned to me this morning and said "mama, I want to hug the whale" staring right at me. I choose to believe of course that this is some vague reference to some other whale and not, as it appeared, directed at my current appearance). Jane has lately taken to singing to 'baby brother' and giving him hugs which is really sweet.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Hilarious. I saw you not even a month ago and you were nowhere near whale status. Brynn used to point to me (when I wasn't even prego) and exclaim... "That's a big mommy!". They're so cute aren't they!?!

Marnie Bergeson said...

What is it about Christensen boys throwing out their back? I'd like to know! Poor Dan. But more importantly, poor you! Could you email me your address, so we could get that bocce ball set out of your car? I'm assuming it's still there? marnie_bergeson@hotmail.com.