Sunday, August 31, 2008

Potty Training Log
Day 7
Accident Free Day! Hurray


This is meaningful as I spent part of day 4 (which shall ever be lodged in my mind as The Seventh Circle of Potty Training Hell Day) cleaning up poo pants at Ross Dress for Less -- keep in mind this was 15 minutes after mopping up the main isle with a diaper I happened to have in my bag and trying to control a half naked child until I could get her dressed again -- Not a good time. NOT a good time. Why I did not leave after accident number 1 I can not say. I don't think I was in a very good place mentally right then.

A side note -- if anyone hears my daughter saying "watch a potty movie?" in the near future please note that it has nothing to do with the material in the movie merely with a little bit of bribery (so judge me for that if you will)

My favorite moment of the week was when jane was swimming with her cousins. She hops out of the pool walks up to me to tell me she needs to go potty. We pull down her swim diaper and she pees on the grass. uhh.... yeah, no problem peeing in the underpants but heaven forbid we pee in the swim diaper in a pool. Not that I don't appreciate it - just strikes me as backwards

Anyway Hurray for our accident free day!

2 comments:

Leisha said...

I am laughing so hard right now I am crying. I have been trying to potty train Avery these past few days and that about sums it up!! Good Luck...It has to get better...Right??

Amber Christensen said...

theoretically :)