Thursday, September 04, 2008

How does one teach tact?

So on the subject of my daughter referring to whales around me... Yesterday we were enjoying the cool summer night on our newly mowed back lawn. Jane turns to me arches her back and sticks out her belly saying "Look, I mommy". Awesome. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. Which of course only made her keep on doing this lovely new impression.

By the way Jane is 2 now. Happy birthday. We will have some pictures up soon. She detested the birthday song at first (I tried to sing it to her but she yelled "no mama. no sing") Later on My sister's and brother's families sang to her and she completely burst into tears. We had to hold the cake back for a while until she relaxed. Once she calmed down though she grew to like it. The next day she kept singing happy birthday to herself. I will have pics up soon.

No comments: